2 Ways to Join the SAFE Bar Network
Updated: Feb 4
Show your commitment to a “safe night out” by joining the SAFE Bar Network.
SAFE Bars commit to:
· Providing all staff a yearly SAFE Bar Training focused on active bystander skills
· Providing all new staff SAFE Bar Training
· Posting social marketing materials (posters, cards, window cling, etc.)
The SAFE Bar Network commits to:
· Providing SAFE Bars with digital copies of social marketing materials including; posters, information cards, and window clings.
· Access to online webinars, podcasts, and blogs.
· Opportunities to connect with other SAFE Bars in the SAFE Bar Network.
There are two ways to provide bar, restaurant, and nightclub staff the SAFE Bar active bystander training.
Option 1: Schedule the SAFE Bar Network trainers to facilitate the one-hour SAFE Bar active bystander training for staff. Each workshop can have a maximum of 50 participants. If the staff is larger than 50 employees there will be multiple training sessions.
Option 2: Send an owner, manager, staff member, community partner, or volunteer to the four-hour SAFE Bar facilitators training. Participants will leave this training with the skills to facilitate the one-hour SAFE Bar active bystander.
To learn more about joining the SAFE Bar Network contact us at email@example.com
If you have a favorite bar, restaurant or night club encourage them to join the SAFE Bar Network. They can learn more at www.safebarnetwork.org